Writing Videos

Finding good material to learn more about writing can be hard.

Because of how the internet is today anyone can post anything they like. Sometimes its good advice. Sometimes it's terrible advice.

It's not too hard to spot the stuff that is good in the middle of the bad, but it's a lot of work trying to weed through it all. It takes up a lot of time that you could be off actually writing.

So here are some videos that I have found helpful. They come from various places and are the result of my attempts at learning as much as I can about all my hobbies on youtube.

Writing the Climax


Writing Travel scenes


Query Letters


Strong Characters


First five pages


Short Stories


Inciting Incident



Hopefully, these will be helpful to you. If they are let me know! I can keep looking for more.

If you are looking for videos on another topic you can let me know in the comments. It's likely I have a list of videos about that topic and if I don't then I can find them and learn about the topic myself.


Comments

  1. I will have to watch some of these. I watch some Write Practice videos, which are helpful. :)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment