Jack of All Trades...

Ok. Honesty time here.

This blog failed.

Mostly in part to my lack of time and perseverance.

But also due to the fact that it is so narrow.

There's going to be some changes.

The goal is still the same. I want to inspire you to be creative and do some amazing things. There will still be contests.

This isn't going to be a place for me to spout my thoughts and opinions.

This is going to be a place where you can learn and be inspired in ANYTHING.

Yes. I put the caps lock there on purpose.

See, I'm kind of a "Jack of all trades". I don't just write. I do all kinds of things (and I have way too many hobbies).

I'm constantly discovering new things and I'm always trying to learn new things. I want to share the things I'm learning with others.

Whether it's writing, art, photography, video editing, sewing, teaching, dancing, singing, etc...

Of course, the saying "Jack of all trades" also has a second part to it. "Master of none."

I have not mastered any of these things. I enjoy them a lot. I might even be better at them than the average person. But I am not a master at any.

So. I will be sharing the things that I find that help me the most.

This could be other articles, YouTube videos, interviews, podcasts. Anything I can find to help you learn.

I may even start up my own YouTube channel.

And each of these things will come with a challenge. Something for you to do so you can put the things you have learned into practice.

If you ever have something you want to learn about that you want me to address, share it in the comments! This is here for you and I want to be helping and challenging you as you learn!

So, things might be a bit sporadic at first (it is the summer after all), but hopefully we can get this going and be inspired together.

Comments

  1. Oh, glad to see another post! I think you'd be great with YouTube.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sewing too! Looking forward to some more post!

    astorydetective.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment