Prompt Contest 02/04/2019

Welcome back everyone!!!!

And give a resounding cheer to welcome back the Prompt Contest!!!



Seriously though, I am super excited to get back into this and see everyone's creativity. Because if you didn't know before that's what this blog is all about.

So, here's the drill. Pay attention because some of it HAS changed.

If you haven't already, I recommend reading the other pages on this blog. Particularly the Schedule and the Purpose. You can also find them linked in the side menu.



This contest it open to any kind of creativity. Weather it's writing, art, photography, even crocheting
or sewing. If you can think of it you can enter it. Anything that is inspired by the prompt.



The only limitations for this challenge is that you follow the rules from the rules page.

How to enter:

  • Send your entry or entries to grinderlauren@gmail.com
  • Put your first and last name and the words "Prompt Challenge" as the subject
  • Attach or paste your entry to the email and send

Deadline: 12:00 AM Friday February 15, 2019


Any entries submitted after the deadline will be disqualified.


Any entries not following the rules from https://4yourinspiring.blogspot.com/p/rules.html will be disqualified.


All entries belong to you. I will not claim ownership of them


I will feature entries on a separate page on the blog for everyone to see.


The winner will be featured on a post declaring the winner for you to share with your friends and family to announce your wonderful accomplishment!

If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments or send me an email at grinderlauren@gmail.com.


Did you read through all of it? Did you notice that you now have a WHOLE WEEK AND A HALF to enter!!!!!!!!

Let me know if that is enough time. If not I might change the contest from bi-weekly to monthly. But we'll see.

Oh! And here's your prompt!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/480055641529261651/
Just so you know:
This picture is not mine. I did not take it. I just found it on Pinterest. I do not own it. It just inspires me. If any of these pictures come from a TV show or movie that you know, don't tell the other contestants. This is for inspiration and I don't want it tainted by preexisting stories. 

So, there you go! Let's see what you can come up with! I want to see the creativity bursting out of you. There are no limits, so stop holding yourself back!

~Lauren

Comments

  1. Oh, so fun! Must try to enter ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment