Prompt Contest #5

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back!

For those of you who weren't here before I have switched up the schedule! So you have more time to be creative with this particular challenge.

The deadline for the Flash Fiction Contest is still on Wednesday. But the Prompt Contest is going to go from Friday to the next Thursday.

Plus I'm going to be adding on another type of contest, so keep an eye out for that one.

So now that that announcement is over we can get on with the Prompt Contest!

If you haven't already, I recommend reading the other pages on this blog. Particularly the Schedule and the Purpose. You can also find them linked in the side menu.


This contest it open to any kind of creativity. Weather it's writing, art, photography, even crocheting or sewing. If you can think of it you can enter it. Anything that is inspired by the prompt.

If you need more ideas there are a few more here. Or here to see previous entries.

The only limitations for this challenge is that you follow the rules from the rules page.

This is your time to be creative and push your limits!

How to enter:

  • Send your entry or entries to grinderlauren@gmail.com
  • Put your first and last name and the words "Prompt Challenge" as the subject
  • Attach or paste your entry to the email and send

Deadline: 8:00 PM Thursday October 11, 2018


Any entries submitted after the deadline will be disqualified.


Any entries not following the rules from https://4yourinspiring.blogspot.com/p/rules.html will be disqualified.


All entries belong to you. I will not claim ownership of them


I will feature entries on a separate page on the blog for everyone to see.


The winner will be featured on Friday's post for you to share with you're friends and family to announce your wonderful accomplishment!

If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments or send me an email at grinderlauren@gmail.com.

Ok! That's it! Here is your prompt! Now go be creative!!!!



Just so you know:
This picture is not mine. I did not take it. I just found it on Pinterest. I do not own it. It just inspires me. If any of these pictures come from a TV show or movie that you know, don't tell the other contestants. This is for inspiration and I don't want it tainted by preexisting stories. 


I also have a Facebook page up for the blog so you can keep up to date from there!

https://www.facebook.com/4yourinspiring/

Comments

  1. Hope you enjoy reading the entry I sent in! Have a great day! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment